We’re looking to hire an SEO link specialist to join our fast-growing team. This position is a good fit for someone who is a great problem solver and has the drive to understand a client’s challenges and opportunities in the digital marketing space.
Job responsibilities include:
Data entry of web pages
Writing and editing blog posts
Writing and editing social media posts
Conduct research to identify quality backlinking opportunities
Maintain knowledge of current SEO practices
- Understand the benefits of backlinks
- Exude a positive attitude in everything that you do
- Are detail-oriented, highly-motivated and a self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Are a critical thinker
- Have content marketing and SEO knowledge
- Have clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Know your way around Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
Other things that make you a good fit
We’re especially interested in speaking with you if you:
- Are familiar with web analytics tools and concepts
- Have experience as a blogger or a contributor to industry-related blogs
- Have sales experience
- Have knowledge of Hubspot
- Have knowledge of onsite and offsite SEO
- Stay current with social media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn Profile, etc.
About Waveband Communications:
Waveband Communications was founded in April of 2002 to custom engineer and deliver products that better service the two-way radio accessory needs of government users. Over the last decade, Waveband has emerged as the premier provider of services and products to the critical communications industry. We use our extensive industry experience to improve battery and accessory options for government users where lives depend on reliable radio communications. Our success is the direct result of the quality first philosophy utilized by our knowledgeable staff, which is always committed to providing the highest level of service. Try our service-see how we can help!