This 4-unit Charger will automatically condition and rapidly charge Ni-Cd and or/ NI-MH batteries in the same unit. This unit is backed with a three-year warranty against parts and labor.
Dedicated charger for Li-Ion & Li-Poly chemistry batteries
• Dedicated charger for Ni-CD & Ni-MH chemistry batteries
• Available as a single and 4 bay unit
• Each bay on the 4 bay performs independently of the others
• Switches into maintenance mode after charge reaches 100% capacity to keep batteries at peak condition for as long as they remain on the charger
• Both single bay and 4 bay units can be used with supplied AC power supply in the office or optional DC power cable in the vehicle
• Lightweight yet robust design and interchangeable battery adapters with a simple “snap-in”/”snap-out” feature
• Special settings through AdvanceTec’s VSC™ (Voltage Specific Control) technology provides increased battery life cycle of up to 300 percent (Li-Ion; Li-Poly)
We try our best to keep our most popular products in stock at all times. Orders for these items will ship within 1-2 days (excluding weekends and holiday's). Alternatively, some products can take up to a 1-2 weeks to ship. If you need the product quickly, our customer service team can help verify availability.
In the rare event that a product you've order is not in stock, we will notify you as soon as possible with an estimated restock date or offer comparable alternatives.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, our return policy allows you to return eligible items within 30 days of date of purchase. Please refer to our Returns Policy for more details.
The warranty covers manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
The warranty does not cover damages caused by misuse, accidents, neglect, normal wear and tear, or any alterations or modifications made to the product by the customer.
If you believe your product is covered under the warranty due to a manufacturing defect, please contact our customer support team. They will guide you through the warranty claim process, which may include providing proof of purchase and a detailed description of the issue.
If your shipping address is located in any state other than Maryland or California, you will not see any sales tax charges during the checkout process. No tax exempt certification is required.
If you are in Maryland or California and eligible for tax exemption (e.g., you are a tax-exempt organization), please contact our customer support team before placing your order.
Note: All OEM part references are for description purposes only.