Waveband battery care and tips for Motorola, Harris, Kenwood two way radio batteries.
By following these suggested tips you can help protect your rechargeable batteries and enhance their performance and life span. Waveband brand rechargeable batteries are designed and precisely manufactured by Waveband Communications to ensure dependability for optimum two way radio performance.
1. Charge your new battery overnight before using it. This is referred to as initializing and allows you to obtain the highest battery capacity.
2. Store in well ventilated, cool, and dry locations. Batteries stored in these locations have a shelf life of up to 2 years depending on the battery chemistry.
3. Batteries that are placed in storage more than two months should be fully discharged and recharged.
4. Do not leave your fully charged radio in the charger when not charging. Overcharging will shorten battery life.
5. Only charge a battery when it needs it. If the radio battery is not fully discharged, do not recharge it. We recommending carrying a spare battery, or using our high capacity lithium polymer batteries when you require extensive talk times (up to 20 hours).
Many of our products are now available at extraordinarily discounted prices. As always, we are committed to providing the highest level of product quality and service.
Take advantage of this limited time offer to stock up on your communications equipment. Quantities are limited. Place your orders now!
Call: 800-806-1076 Ext. 101
Motorola APX 6000, APX 6000XE, APX 7000, APX 7000XE, APX 8000XE Two Way Radio Batteries.
Maximize the performance of your Motorola APX 6000, APX 7000 series radio with this smart battery. Waveband smart batteries are able to communicate with impress chargers automating the battery conditioning process providing unmatched dependability, and extending your battery life.
Motorola XTS 3000, XTS 3500, XTS 3500, XTS 5000 Two Way Radio Batteries.
The WV-6037-LIP Battery is a high capacity replacement Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery pack for the OEM P/N NTN8610BR and NTN9862A. Our WV-6037-LIP battery packs are compatible with the Motorola XTS3000 and XTS5000 portable radio models.
Harris P5100, P7100, P5200 Two Way Radio Batteries.
BKB191210/36 4100 Mah Lithium Polymer Battery WB#WVBKB191210- LIP. Our Two-Way Radio Batteries have been tested and approved for use by the U.S. Military, Police Forces, and Fire Departments nationwide.