6-Unit Conditioning Charger for Motorola XPR Series Batteries.
Will extend the life of the battery but not able to charge with radio attached.
Tri-chemistry charging for multiple radio battery
• Six independent, field-interchangeable adapters
• Compatible with the i-gauge analyzer,
works with both IS (Intrinsically safe) and non-IS
• Drop-In capability for Impres™ radio batteries, as well
as non-Impres™ batteries
• Patented Dynamic Electrochemical Waveform (DEW™)
• Battery Conditioning Charge with every charge
• Can be used to charge multiple battery designs and
chemistries at the same time
• User-friendly design and operation
This two-way radio battery conditioning charger analyzer is compatible with the following radio models: Motorola APX 900, Motorola XPR 3300, Motorola XPR6100, Motorola APX 1000, Motorola APX 3000, Motorola APX 4000, Motorola XPR 3500, Motorola XPR 6300, Motorola XPR 6350, Motorola XPR 6380, Motorola XPR 6500, Motorola XPR 6550, Motorola XPR 6580, Motorola XPR 7350
Motorola XPR 7550, Motorola DP2400, Motorola DP2600, Motorola DP4400, Motorola DP4600, Motorola DP4800, Motorola Vertex Standard VXD720
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Note: All OEM part references are for description purposes only.