Motorola RLN4761A is a right medium open ear insert or semi custom ear mold.
Flexible open ear inserts or semi-custom earmolds are made from hypoallergenic plastic that is ultra-flexible to conform with the shape of a user's ear. This makes them more comfortable than silicone earbuds and allows users to hear ambient background noises. Flexible open ear inserts will work with any barbed coiled acoustical tube. Simply remove the standard rubber ear tip and press the flexible open ear to insert onto the plastic elbow barbed fitting of a coiled acoustical tube.
- Flexible open ear inserts are made of hypoallergenic plastic.
- Flexible open ear inserts are available in 3 sizes (small, medium, large).
- Flexible open ear inserts are available for the right or left ear.
- Flexible open ear inserts fit securely over the acoustic tube elbow.
- Flexible open ear inserts work with Waveband surveillance kits, receive only earpieces and acoustic tubes.
Recommended for: Public safety, transportation, manufacturing, security, construction.
Comparable to: Motorola RLN4761A, Otto C806573-RM
Size: Right, Medium
Waveband Part# WC-02004-RM
Compatible with all major radio brand acoustic tubes including but not limited to: Motorola, Harris/L3, OTTO, Bendix King, Kenwood, Tait, Sonim, Hytera.