Six Station Tri-chemistry charger for Harris/Macom P5100 Radios. A tri-color charging LED indicates charging status.
- Includes power supplies and cable.
- Radio or battery alone can be charged
- Rapidly charges batteries in 2.5 to 5 hours.
- Charges battery alone or while attached to the radio.
- Unique Modular Design Lightweight, versatile and portable design for desktop operation.
- Designed for the appropriate level of operational RF immunity.
- Input Voltage: 115V 50/60Hz AC
- Charge Time: 4-5 hrs maximum capacity.
- Charge Current: 1000 mAh in Constant
- Current Charge phase.
- Charge Method: Constant Current - Constant Voltage with end-of-charge
- Operating Temp:0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
- Storage Temp: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Length: 18 inches (457.2 mm)
- Height: 3.62 inches (92.07 mm)
- Weight: 4.1 lbs (1.85 kg)
Each charger is guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 24 months from the date of shipment under normal use.
Also Compatible with the following radio models:
M A-Com 700Pi,
M A-Com Jaguar 700P,
M A-Com P5100,
M A-Com P5130,
M A-Com P5150,
M A-Com P5200,
M A-Com P7100,
M A-Com P7130.
M A-Com P7170,
M A-Com P7200M A-Com P7230
M A-Com P7250M A-Com P7270GE, Ericsson 700Pi
GE, Ericsson Jaguar 700PGE, Ericsson P5100GE, Ericsson P5130
GE, Ericsson P5150GE, Ericsson P5200GE, Ericsson P7100
GE, Ericsson P7130GE, Ericsson P7150GE, Ericsson P7170
GE, Ericsson P7200GE, Ericsson P7230GE, Ericsson P7250
GE, Ericsson P7270
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is included with a Waveband two-way radio charger?
Our chargers include an AC adapter, wall plug, comprehensive user manual, and interchangeable adapter plates. The interchangeable plates allow the charger to be used with different radio models for future use.
Are you able to charge the battery while it's attached to the two-way radio?
Yes, you can charge Waveband or OEM batteries while they are attached to the radio.
How long will it take to charge my two-way radio battery with a Waveband two-way radio charger?
Charge time depends on the capacity of the battery. Battery capacity is measured in Mil Amp Hours (Mah). The higher the Mah of the battery, the longer it will take to charge. Typically, Waveband chargers can fully charge your battery within 3-4 hours.
Will the charger work with OEM batteries?
Our chargers are designed to charge Waveband manufactured two-way radio batteries AND OEM (Original Equipment Manufactured) two-way radio batteries from major radio models including but not limited to Motorola, Kenwood, Harris, BK Technologies and more. Here is our charger guide for more information.
What is the warranty?
Our charger warranty policy is 12 months from the date of purchase. This warranty covers any manufacturing defects and workmanship.
How do I know when my battery is fully charged?
Our six bank and desktop two-way portable radio chargers are equipped with status LED lights which indicate the charge cycle. When a battery is placed on the charger a red LED status will illuminate, indicating a normal charge. When the battery reaches 80% capacity, the LED status will illuminate a flashing green. The LED status will indicate a solid green, meaning a fully charged battery.
Where is the user manual for this charger?
You can find the user manual located on each designated product page in the description. For more user manuals and information, check out our resources page.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes any battery order over $299 receives free standard shipping
Note: All government customers are exempt from tax. The tax will be excluded once the checkout is completed.
- Returns are accepted for any reason within 30 days of purchase
- A 20% restocking fee applies after the 30 day period unless the item is defective in which case you will receive a full refund Returns Policy
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Note: All OEM part references are for description purposes only.