Please note this charger is for lithium-based chemistry batteries ONLY.
- Guaranteed to work with Waveband, and OEM batteries maximizing your batteries and two-way radio overall performance.
- Rapid charging limits radio communication downtimes. High-capacity batteries typically are fully charged in 3-4 hours.
- Indicator lights let you know when your battery is fully charged and will last the entire shift.
Continuous charging prevents Harris P7100 from dying and the need to swap out batteries.
- The radio may stay powered on while charging.
- Led status light illuminates (green, red, orange) during the charging process providing charging progress.
- Utilizes replaceable pods allowing the charger to be updated for future use and with multiple radio models or brands.
- Compact designs require less vehicle space than other two-way radio chargers.
- It provides cold and hot battery monitoring and other important battery warnings.
- Certified to meet the U.S. Department of Energy and California Energy Commission requirements for energy conversation.
Also Compatible with the following radio models:
M A-Com 700Pi, Jaguar 700P, P5100, P5130, P5150, P5200, P7100, P7130. P7150, P7170, P7200, P7230, P7250, P7270GE, Ericsson 700Pi, Ericsson Jaguar 700PGE, Ericsson P5100GE, Ericsson P5130, Ericsson P5150GE, Ericsson P5200GE, Ericsson P7100 GE, Ericsson P7130GE, Ericsson P7150GE, Ericsson P7170 GE, Ericsson P7200GE, Ericsson P7230GE, Ericsson P7250 GE, Ericsson P7270