Waveband WXTS is compatible with the following radio batteries Motorola XTS 1500/2500, 3000/5000, Motorola HT1000/MTS2000, & EF Johnson 5100 Series Radios.
Our Two-Way Radio Battery chargers have been tested and approved for use in critical applications by the U.S. Military, Police Forces and Fire Departments nationwide.
- The radio may stay powered on while charging.
- Utilizes replaceable pods allowing the charger to be updated for future use and with multiple radio models or brands.
- Compact designs require less vehicle space than other two-way radio chargers.
- It provides cold and hot battery monitoring and other important battery warnings.
- Certified to meet the U.S. Department of Energy and California Energy Commission requirements for energy conversation.
- Fully automatic - microprocessor controlled
- Integrated (not in-line) self-switching (10.8~30VDC) power supply unit for international use
- Suitable for Ni-CD, Ni-MH, Li-ion, Lithium polymer batteries.
- Interchangeable cups to mix your radio types.
- Charge six different batteries with or without radio attached.
- Extremely tough polycarbonate outer casing
- Advanced diagnostic circuitry and LED indicates battery Real-time conditions.
- Full 12 months warranty
Mains Input Voltage: 10.8~30VDC
Charge Voltage: automatically 6~12V
Normal Charge Current: 650mA
Trickle Charge Current: 40mA
Continues Use: >24hrs
Ambient Operating Temperature: from -10℃ to +55℃
Ambient Relative Humidity: from 30% to 90%
Dimensions: 510 x 190 x 123mm
Weight (with power adapter): 2.5kg
Plug: a cigar plug with red LED
Standard: RoHS, CE, UL, FCC
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is included with a Waveband two-way radio charger?
Our chargers include an AC adapter, wall plug, comprehensive user manual, and interchangeable adapter plates. The interchangeable plates allow the charger to be used with different radio models for future use.
Are you able to charge the battery while it's attached to the two-way radio?
Yes, you can charge Waveband or OEM batteries while they are attached to the radio.
How long will it take to charge my two-way radio battery with a Waveband two-way radio charger?
Charge time depends on the capacity of the battery. Battery capacity is measured in Mil Amp Hours (Mah). The higher the Mah of the battery, the longer it will take to charge. Typically, Waveband chargers can fully charge your battery within 3-4 hours.
Will the charger work with OEM batteries?
Our chargers are designed to charge Waveband manufactured two-way radio batteries AND OEM (Original Equipment Manufactured) two-way radio batteries from major radio models including but not limited to Motorola, Kenwood, Harris, BK Technologies and more. Here is our charger guide for more information.
What is the warranty?
Our charger warranty policy is 12 months from the date of purchase. This warranty covers any manufacturing defects and workmanship.
How do I know when my battery is fully charged?
Our six bank and desktop two-way portable radio chargers are equipped with status LED lights which indicate the charge cycle. When a battery is placed on the charger a red LED status will illuminate, indicating a normal charge. When the battery reaches 80% capacity, the LED status will illuminate a flashing green. The LED status will indicate a solid green, meaning a fully charged battery.
Where is the user manual for this charger?
You can find the user manual located on each designated product page in the description. For more user manuals and information, check out our resources page.
How do I hardwire my Waveband In-vehicle two-way radio charger to my vehicle's battery?
You can instructions on how to hardwire your Waveband in-vehicle two-way radio charger at Waveband Car Charger Hardwire Instructions
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes any battery order over $299 receives free standard shipping
Note: All government customers are exempt from tax. The tax will be excluded once the checkout is completed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Note: All OEM part references are for description purposes only.